Lagos Contemporary

This in my opinion is the most famous illustration of lagos and i thought it was perfect for our opening image and header. It just says so much about the city- contemporary, fast-paced, beautiful, a huster’s utopia.

Some people may look at this photograph and think “chaos” but I look at it and appreciate the beauty of the city. This illustration represents a lively, multi-faceted and tireless people also known as Lagosians.

P.S: I thought the photo will be incomplete without a random POPO lingering around somewhere. Can u spot the popo?? *rolling eyes*

Thursday, April 8, 2010

In one word, Cosmopolitan



Readers I have recently stumbled upon Jezreel designs! Forgive me if im old but this is rather new to me. Perhaps she hasnt publicised herself well enough...

The lady behind these fabulous designs is called Abiola Ogunleye and she also produces clothes and other accessories. What I find quite impressive about her accessories is that all fabrics and other components used are derived and manufactured by local producers and craftsmen.

I cant get over the sudden craze over ankara- Ituen Basi, Jewel by Lisa, and now even Asos Africa!! Regardless these are beautiful and deserve a *thumbs up*.

Jezreel designs unveiled its collection at the fusion fashion event in Abuja earlier this year and featured in the online version of THISDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment